Coordinated care for your employees
HAP is here to help your business coordinate care for your employees when they need extra help. Our programs support your employees and encourage them to stick to their prescribed treatment plan, every step of the way.
A program that’s all about our members’ care
HAP’s award-winning Restore CareTrack® Program is free for those members diagnosed with a chronic condition. No other health plan offers comprehensive services that include:
- Nurse health coaches who work with members one-on-one over the phone
- Behavioral health specialists who help identify emotional or behavioral triggers that impact a member’s ability to follow his/her doctor’s treatment plan
- Medication review to ensure the right drug and dosage is being taken at the right time
Restore Case Management
This innovative program works to coordinate health services for members who have complex needs. A registered nurse from HAP works closely with each member’s health care provider to make sure the member is getting the right care when it’s needed.
The program helps to:
- Minimize return visits to the hospital or emergency room
- Helps members understand the requirements of their health status
- Helps members coordinate their care and remove barriers that may interfere with medical services they may need
Restore Comfort and Palliative Care
The Restore Comfort & Palliative Care program focuses on helping HAP members manage end-stage terminal conditions while allowing for palliative and curative treatment options.
Through this free program, we provide members who need it, care 24/7/365.
Members with the following end-stage conditions may be considered for this program:
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- CHF (Congestive Heart Failure)
- Metastatic cancer
- Other terminal conditions